Interim & Contract Search
With over 10 years experience in the actuarial market Ogden/Scott has one of the widest contractor networks in the UK. We use a combination of market mapping, technical knowledge and networking to secure the highest quality contractors for the project in hand. All our contractors are thoroughly vetted before engaging with our clients ensuring we only supply the best.
Contractors can be required for a variety of reasons, these include interim management, consultancy, kick-starting a change programme or technical skills that are unavailable internally.
Our usual approach is for the contractor to follow a statement of work, but we can supply interims for maternity covers or gaps in the team if required, please contact us to discuss these options further.
- Technical Capital Modeller – International Retail Insurer
- Pricing Actuary – Managing General Agent
- Head of Reserving – Commercial Lines Insurer
- Pricing Actuary – Reinsurer
- Interim Chief Actuary – Lloyd's Syndicate
- Reserving Actuary – International Insurance Company